ANALOG AND DIGITAL ELECTRONICS (III SEM)
- Analog components and circuits including Operational Amplifier, Timer, etc.
- Combinational logic circuits.
- Flip - Flops and their operations
- Counters and Registers using Flip-flops.
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Sequential Circuits.
- A/D and D/A Converters
DATA STRUCTURES WITH C (III SEM)
- Asymptotic performance of algorithms.
- Linear data structures and their applications such as Stacks, Queues and Lists
- Non-Linear Data Structures and their Applications such as Trees and Graphs
- Sorting and Searching Algorithms
DATABASE APPLICATION (V SEM)
- The practical and wide applications of Database management Systems in this course might lead some students to choose it as a research topic of interest, for either graduate or Postgraduate.
- Concepts of Table creation, deletion, Sorting and retrieving of data are clearly understood by conducting experiments on them.
- Students learn to connect tables by query generation and creation of database by multiple table entries.
- To impart knowledge on designing of Database and management of database applications by construction of ER diagrams
SYSTEM SOFTWARE & OPERATING SYSTEM(V SEM)
- To impart practical knowledge on System Software, by the help of basic programming languages such as C, Unix or C++
- Practical Implementation of LEX and YACC programming constructs at the system level is taught to the students.
- To study the technical know-how of application development through the comparison study on system software and application software.
- Implementation of scheduling algorithms in OS.
NETWORKS (VII SEM) .
- Designing of Wired Networks by varying topology and other network parameters such as queue size etc.,
- To study the Network behavior with analysis on different network performance metrics such as throughput, bandwidth, end to end delay etc.,
- To introduce Network Simulation by construction of wired networks and testing them on simulation bed using simulation tools.
- To develop a skill on Network performance testing through simulations and gain practical knowledge on different protocols.
WEB PROGRAMMING (VII SEM)
- To impart practical knowledge on Web programming basic concepts are delt in depth with a programming approach.
- Various Scripting and programming languages such as HTML, XHTML, PERL and CGI are taught.
- To study the designing of web applications using MYSQL database connectivity and PERL programming.
- Students develop a skill on web programming and application development through java scripts gain practical knowledge